Monday, June 7, 2010

Hi there

Well it has been a long time since I posted! A lot has happened since my last post. We have found out that we are expecting baby boy #3, Carter Joesph. I am having the low fluid problems this time around again like I did with Jeremiah. I have been going to a high risk doctor weekly since 23 weeks. I was on bed rest up until 2 weeks ago when my levels went up to 10 and stayed for 2 weeks. But as of yesterday my levels were sitting at 8.4. SO my doc is now threatening me with bed rest again. We also had a growth u/s and found out Carter is weighing 2lbs 8oz and is in the 36%. So other than the fluid level he is doing great.

Jeremiah turned 2 May 7th! I think he is going to be a great big brother. Every time I mention his little brother he has to come and give my belly a kiss. It is so cute. He is talking up a storm now and has an attitude to go with it. He is going to be a tough one that is for sure! At his 2 year check up he weighed 37 lbs (07%) and is 34 in (50%). SO he is a BIG boy!

Blake is doing good and is on summer vaca. He is happy about that. Next year he is going to be in the 5th grade! I can not believe how big he is getting!

So that is what is going on around here for now! I will try to update more often. Here are some pics for you to enjoy!

Bros playing video games. And yes Blake turned it on 2 players so Jeremiah could play.
Jeremiah feeding his baby cousin, Cole.
27 weeks pregnant

Fun in the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment