Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Day Crafts

Next week the boys and I are going to start some Thanksgiving Day crafts!

Pinterest is going to be the death of me. Ok well maybe not solely pinterest, but we won't go there.   I love pinning (is that a word?) especially holiday pins.  So between Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas my boards have exploded!  And after next week it will look like my fridge has as well.   We will be sending daddy to work with lots of art work to hang on his walls.

There is just something about the hand print crafts that I just can not pass up.  It must be the pause in time that they will forever hold, my babies hands will never be this small again.  Whatever it is I just can't say no to the hand print crafts.


This one is my fave!  It can have all 3 boys handprints in it.


 Here are a few more I love

And of course some non hand print ones




And these bento lunches are adorable!




These are just a few of my awesome pins.  Check out the rest of my awesomeness here

No comments:

Post a Comment