Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Black Friday

Black Friday is right around the corner and I am ready for it!  Or I will be as soon as all the ads have come out, I have had a chance to compare prices, and map out my course of action for that night/morning.  What a lot of work to do for just a short amount of time.  But oh boy is it so worth it!

Whether you come out with a cart full or just a few items it is always fun.   Me, I would be content with just watching all the crazies run around trying to get their most prized must have Christmas item.


I usually have 3-4 things I am on the look out for.   They aren't to die for items but they would be nice to get them at a cheaper price items.  The rest of the time I just sit back and watch. I must say though that the first few seconds when the doors open are always the best.  The big rush of it all.  Then it is like a herd of cows trying to get to the hay first.

The Black Friday ads are already starting to roll out.  Right now it just seems like the toy ads are out. I'm waiting for the regular black Friday ads to come out.  I think this year I am going to try to tackle a bigger item, a tv.   Not sure what kind yet.  That is why I need my ads, so I can comparison shop.

So far my favorite website for Black Friday ads is blackfriday.com.  For some reason I like the layout of this site better than the others.   It just seems easier to navigate.  

Do any of you like to shop Black Friday?  And what is your favorite website to score the ads off of early?

No comments:

Post a Comment