Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bella B Natural Body care review

I am not one to buy organic body wash, I was a J&J girl.  But after I received a gift set of Bella B products by The First Years I fell in love with Bella B. The gift set contained Squeaky Bee Bodywash and Shampoo, Silk & Honey Baby Daily Moisturizing Lotion, and Honey Bum Diaper Rash Butter.




The shampoo comes in a 13oz bottle and lasts forever! I use it on both the little boys. I love love love the way it smells! I also love the fact that it is a tear free formula. With a toddler and an infant a tear free formula is a must!

Bella B Silk & Honey lotion is a keeper in this house. Just like the shampoo the smell is amazing! And of course it would with key organic ingredients like shea, mango, aloe vera, and avocado.

The Bella B Honey Bum diaper rash butter has helped many a bums in this house! Jeremiah gets diaper rashes frequently and Bella B seems to do the trick with clearing them up fast. There is one thing that I do not like about it, and that is that it only comes in a 2oz tube. Now it could be because I have 2 in diapers but it does not seem to last long.

There are a few other Bella B products I want to try as well.

Like the Sunny Bee Natural Sunscreen, a 40 SPF sunscreen. This is will be a must try for swimming and playing outside this summer.

The Tummy to Toes sounds so nice and my legs and feet are screaming to try it!


And I wish I would have known about Bella B and Nipple Nurture Butter 8 months ago!




Check out The First Years website or Facebook page. Bella B can also be found at Target.


Disclosure: I did not receive any compensation for this review. All opinions expressed are my own.

3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this but I will have to look for it! Great review! Are they at regular retail stores?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it can be found at Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to mention that I have truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.
    Feel free to visit my web page Body Care Products

    ReplyDelete